I. GENERAL GUIDELINES
- There is no interview with preschool and pre-primary children.
- The school does not conduct interview of the parents. However, there may be an informal interaction with the parents and the child.
- For admission in class II to IX, the student should have passed the preceding class. Report Card and Transfer Certificate are to be attached with the application form along with a copy of the Birth Certificate.
- After the submission of application form, the child will be called for a written test to check his/her basic knowledge.
- Submission of application form does not guarantee admission to the school.
- The decision of the school authorities is final and binding. Any false or incorrect information furnished may jeopardize selection and enrollment.
II. SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSIONS
| Admission Starts
| Distribution of Registration Forms
| Last date for Submission of Registration Forms
| 1st list of selected Children
| 2nd list of selected Children
| Admission Closed
Age criteria- The age of the child should be 3+ as on 31st March 2013 for Pre School and 4+ for Pre Primary.
|Point system for Admission to Preschool & Pre-Primary (2013-2014)
| Only Girl Child:
| Single Parent:
| Transfer Case:
| First Child:
The Registration form should be submitted along with the following documents-
- Attested Birth Certificate by Municipal Corporation or equivalent authority.
- Medical fitness certificate outlining the immunization given to the child.
- Photocopy of Proof of Residence (Any One)
• Ration card
• Electricity bill
• Telephone bill (landline)
• Electoral card
• Incase of rented accommodation, a copy of lease has to be provided.
- Five passport size photographs of the child and two each of parents.
- Affidavit to secure points for First Child.
- Affidavit to secure points for Only Girl Child.
- Divorce Decree/ Death Certificate of spouse / Affidavit incase of single parents.
- Proof of Transfer to Delhi/Transfer Order to get points for Transfer Case.
- Report card or Identity card of elder child in the same school to get Siblings points.
- Incase of foreign nationals, the following documents need to be submitted at the time of registration:
• Copy of residence proof
• Copy of passport
• Copy of student visa
• A letter from the embassy stating the details of the child’s parents/ guardian.
IV. FEE AND PAYMENT
- The information on the fee structure can be accessed by visiting the school between 9am to 2pm.
- The mode of payment is quarterly for all the heads.
- The school fee payment can be made through crossed cheque / draft / cash in favour of RICHMONDD GLOBAL SCHOOL, Paschim Vihar as per rules.