I. GENERAL GUIDELINES
- There is no interview with preschool and pre-primary children.
- The school does not conduct interview of the parents. However, there may be an informal interaction with the parents and the child.
- For admission in class II to IX, the student should have passed the preceding class. Report Card and Transfer Certificate are to be attached with the application form along with a copy of the Birth Certificate.
- After the submission of Registration form, the children
seeking admission from class 1st onwards will be called for a written test to
check his/her basic knowledge of previous class
- Submission of application form does not guarantee admission to the school.
- The decision of the school authorities is final and binding. Any false or incorrect information furnished may jeopardize selection and enrollment.
II. SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSIONS
| AVAILABILITY OF REGISTRATION FORM
|| 22/12/2014 - 21/01/2015 9:00a.m–02:00p.m
| LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION FORM
|| 22/01/2015 4:00pm
| a).Ist LIST OF SELECTED CHILDREN
b).Ist Waiting List
| 31/01/2015 9:00am |
| a).2nd LIST OF SELECTED CHILDREN
b).2nd Waiting List
| 16/02/2015 9:00am
| ADMISSION CLOSED
|| 31/03/2015 4:00pm
III. AGE CRITERIA
Date of Birth - From 1st Apr 2011 to 31st Mar 2012
| 3+ YEARS
Date of Birth - From 1st Apr 2010 to 31st Mar 2011
| 4+ YEARS
There will be a lottery for the seats on 27th January 2015 if no. of application
is more than the no. of seats disclosed.
V. ALLOTMENT OF SEATS
| EWS & Disadvantaged Group:
| Staff Quota:
| Management Quota:
| General Seats:
The Registration form should be submitted along with the following documents-
- Attested Birth Certificate by Municipal Corporation or equivalent authority.
- Medical fitness certificate outlining the immunization given to the child.
- Photocopy of Proof of Residence (Any One)
• Ration card
• Electricity bill
• Telephone bill (landline)
• Electoral card
• Incase of rented accommodation, a copy of lease has to be provided.
- Three passport size photographs of the child and two photographs of each parent/guardian
- Incase of foreign nationals, the following documents need to be submitted at the time of registration:
• Copy of residence proof
• Copy of passport
• Copy of student visa
• A letter from the embassy stating the details of the child’s parents/ guardian.
VII . FEE AND PAYMENT
- The information on the fee structure can be accessed by visiting the school between 9am to 2pm.
- Parents have an option to pay the fee on Monthly/Quarterly basis.
- The school fee payment can be made through crossed cheque / draft / cash in favour of RICHMONDD GLOBAL SCHOOL, Paschim Vihar as per rules.
- Incomplete form/forms without necessary documents will be rejected without any intimation.